I’ve created a new widget that will generate a screenshot of an entire web page — no matter how long it scrolls! The Page Capture widget is the easiest and fastest way to generate these normally tedious screenshots. No longer will we have to puzzle together multiple screenshots manually!
What You Get For Free:
- Multiple instances allowed (each with their saved preferences restored).
- Choose how much to resize the image (default is 50%).
- Easy to use: type or paste a URL — hit <Return> or click the logo.
- Uses Safari’s powerful and fast WebKit rendering engine.
- Check for new versions by clicking the version displayed on the back.
- Operation can be canceled by clicking the spinner.
April 25th, 2009 by Paulo
(1 Comment »)